|You are here >> Home |
David Livingstone Safari Lodge
Livingstone - Victoria Falls Zambia
Created to blend perfectly into the lush surrounds of the Zambezi River bank, The David Livingstone Safari Lodge and Spa offers 4 star comfort only 5 kms from the Victoria Falls, one of the most impressive natural wonders of the world.
The hotel boasts the impressive claim of having all river facing accommodation, so each guest can enjoy the view that once capitivated David Livingstone, the intrepid explorer and missionary who was the first European to witness the Falls.
Centrally located the David Livingstone Hotel is within easy each of all the major activities that the Victoria Falls area has become synonymous. These range from the ever popular white river rafting to elephant safaris and flights of angels in helicopters or microlights of the Victoria Falls.
The hotel has its own beautiful boat, the Lady Livingstone which is moored alongside the hotel. Each day the Lady Livingstone departs for the quintessentialLivingstone activity - the sundowner cruise.
Facilities at a glance
• 72 standard en suite rooms
• 5 luxury Signature Suites
• 2 Standard rooms suitable for disabled persons
• All rooms are Zambezi River facing
• All rooms are air-conditioned
• Kalai restaurant featuring Afro Arabian influenced cuisine
• Gwembe Terrace overlooking the Zambezi River for light meals and drinks
• Rim flow swimming pool
• Activity Centre
• Lady Livingstone luxury Zambezi cruiser moored at The David Livingstone Hotel
• Conference Centre• Credit cards accepted
DavidLivingstoneSafariLodge.com owned and operated by Maplanga Africa | Appointed agent to The David Livingstone Hotel